Things that make me feel happy.
- When it rains. Whether I’m inside or out, I just love the rain. There’s something soothing and oddly nostalgic about it.
- Laughing uncontrollably.
- Reading. Particularly if it’s fantasy-based.
- Having deep conversations with people. I love having a conversation with someone that has relevance or substance.
- When I write something - even a couple of words or an idea - that I am pleased with.
- Walking down the street whilst listening to Gaga and feeling confident.
- When I get in magical moods (particularly if I listen to Celtic music when a dark sky is above).
- Feeling inspired.
- Being surrounded by nature.
- Spontaneous acts of kindness.
That tag. I’m crying so hard.
#me when that dr who anniversary special thing was going on
Me around sports fans.
"If you’re gonna do something wrong, do it right."
October extinguished itself in a rush of howling winds and driving rain and November arrived, cold as frozen iron, with hard frosts every morning and icy drafts that bit at exposed hands and faces.